Shining Momo Event Guidelines
Hey Stylists! It is your old friend Momo speaking.
Recently I have heard some rumors saying there is only one hoodie in Momo's closet.
Well, you guys are... actually right. (╯▔皿▔)╯
Now Momo is calling all the stylists and designers in Miraland.
"Come and design clothes for me"
Prove Momo that you are the best designer in Miraland.
Nikki Momo” starts NOW!
Design your original clothes for Momo.
There is no limit towards your ideas of artworks as long as they do not violate contest rules (see below), which means:
The clothes can be hoodies, coats, T-shirts, dresses, suits and more. Momo loves every piece you made for him.
Your artwork can be designer concepts of your clothes, Momo and Nikki in twinning outfits and so on.
Use your imagination and have fun!
Submission: 10/13 19:00 – 10/31 23:59 (UTC-7)
Community Voting: 11/1 00:00 – 11/8 23:59 (UTC-7) (Any votes after this deadline will not be counted)
Evaluation and Vote Count: 11/9 00:00 –11/13 23:59
Result Announcement: 11/14
Rewards will be issued after the announcement.
1. Log in and complete your profile FIRST.
- Make sure you have linked your player ID to the account that you use to upload your artworks!
2. Click the "Upload" button at top-right of website.
- Fill in all the necessary information there and submit your masterpieces.
- Choose "Shining Momo" for "Genre"
3. If your creation gets picked by Momo, you will receive an e-mail and a notification at Fan Art Community. Your artwork will be displayed on 2021/11/01 00:00（UTC-7).
1. The "Shining Momo" Event is a drawing contest. Momo will only accept pictures as entries.
2. Though the method of drawing is not limited, we do suggest artists to submit completed and colored works instead of drafts.
3. There is no limit to the photo size of your work, but make sure the file submitted is no larger than 10M. Only JPG, PNG, and GIF are accepted.
4. Your submission to this event must include Momo in your ORIGINAL clothes (clothes from Shining Nikki game will not be considered as original). You are welcome to draw Momo in Human version but in this case please provide the design of both forms (human and cat). You are allowed to include other characters as well.
Gold Prize (3 winners): Nendoroid Nikki * 1 + 8000 pink gems
Silver Prize (5 winners): 6000 pink gems
Bronze Prize (10 winners): 4000 pink gems
- Top 1-3: 4000 pink gems
- Top 4-30: 1500 pink gems
Participation award: 500 pink gems
*To win the participation award, your work has to meet the submission requirements and thus gets shared by Momo in the community.
1. Each contestant (according to your name and player ID) can submit a maximum of 5 artworks. Each contestant can only win one award.
2. The winners of gold, silver, and bronze prizes will be evaluated by the staff. Community Favorites will be decided by the votes (numbers of likes) they get on the website.
3. If a contestant wins a Gold/Silver/Bronze Prize, the contestant will not be considered for Community Favorites and the award will pass on to others.
Evaluation, Voting, and Reward Process
- Basic evaluation (on whether a work has fulfilled its requirements) will occur every weekend since 10/13 and will be completed before 11/1.
- If your work passes the basic evaluation, you will receive a notification and your work will be posted in the community on 11/1.
- Voting starts from 11/1 00:00 to 11/8 23:59 (UTC-7) in the Fan Art Community. All works that have passed the basic evaluation will be posted simultaneously at 11/1 00:00.
- Please vote by liking the piece of work.
- Each person has unlimited attempts to vote, but one can only vote a piece for once.
- Non-gameplayers are also allowed to vote after logging into the community.
- Rewards will be issued after 11/14. In-game rewards (pink gems) will be sent to the in-game email box, and real products will be delivered to the winner's address.
1. Please create only ORIGINAL work. Do not copy from others.
2. Do not include anything inappropriate or offensive in your work, including but not limited to contents that are anti-social, political, violent, or pornographic.
3. The work submitted must be in its initial release. Do not submit work that has already published on other platforms.
4. Contestants must not cheat by any means and promote his/her/their artworks by inappropriate means during voting. If any contestant is found to be cheating during voting, he/she/they will be disqualified for this contest.
5. For copyrights, please refer to "Community Rules". If contestants are working as a team, please use a representative to upload the artwork and confirm that each member of the team has agreed to submit their work to this contest. Write down each member's name at the upload page.
6. Papergames reserves the right of final interpretation of all content submissions.
Please contact the e-mail below if you have any further questions regarding this Fan Art Contest: