Infinity Girl Event Guidelines
Hey Stylists! Have you listened to Nikki's debut single? Isn't it brilliant?
Well, if you have not, we got it for you right here! Don't miss out!
Momo believes that Nikki is in every stylist's heart, and she probably looks different because everybody in this world is different. But being different is nothing to be sad about. Nikki loves the infinite possibilities she could have because of differences, so no one can ever define her!
Stylists, during your journey in Miraland, have you found the Nikki that connects with you the most? What does she look like?
To celebrate Nikki's global debut, picture the Nikki in your eyes and share your drawing with others. It can be Nikki at school, Nikki celebrating Momo's birthday, or even Nikki performing "Infinity Girl" on stage!
Submission: 7/13 20:00 – 7/31 23:59 (UTC-7)
Community Voting: 8/1 00:00 – 8/8 23:59 (UTC-7)
Evaluation and Vote Count: 8/9 00:00 –8/13 23:59
Result Announcement: 8/14
Rewards will be issued after the announcement.
Email Address: email@example.com
Title: #Infinity Girl# Title of your work-Your name-Your player ID
Content: In your email, please note the names of the characters your work has included.
Make a drawing that pictures the Nikki in your eyes.
1. The "Infinity Girl" Event is a drawing contest. Momo will only accept pictures as entries.
2. Though the method of drawing is not limited, we do suggest artists to submit completed and colored works instead of drafts.
3. There is no limit to the photo size of your work, but make sure the file submitted is no larger than 10M. Only JPG, PNG, and GIF are accepted.
4. Your submission to this event must include Nikki as a main character. You are allowed to include other characters as well.
Gold Prize (3 winners): Nikki's Snowflake Necklace (real product)*1 + 8000 pink gems
Silver Prize (5 winners): Nikki plushie*1 + 5000 pink gems
Bronze Prize (10 winners): Nikki's Holographic Fabric Bag*1 + 3000 pink gems
- Top 1-3: Concept Jigsaw Puzzle*1 + 3000 pink gems
- Top 4-30: 1500 pink gems
Participation award: 500 pink gems
*To win the participation award, your work has to meet the submission requirements and thus gets shared by Momo in the community.
1. Each contestant (according to your name and player ID) can submit a maximum of 5 artworks. Each contestant can only win one award.
2. The winners of gold, silver, and bronze prizes will be evaluated by the staff. Community Favorites will be decided by the votes (numbers of likes) they get on the website.
3. If a contestant wins a Gold/Silver/Bronze Prize, the contestant will not be considered for Community Favorites and the award will pass on to others.
Evaluation, Voting, and Reward Process
- Basic evaluation (on whether a work has fulfilled its requirements) will occur every weekend since 7/13 and will be completed before 8/1.
- If your work passes the basic evaluation, you will receive a notification and your work will be posted in the community on 8/1.
- Voting starts from 8/1 00:00 to 8/8 23:59 (UTC-7) in the Fan Art Community. All works that have passed the basic evaluation will be posted simultaneously at 8/1 00:00.
- Please vote by liking the piece of work.
- Each person has unlimited attempts to vote, but one can only vote a piece for once.
- Non-gameplayers are also allowed to vote after logging into the community.
- Rewards will be issued after 8/14. In-game rewards (pink gems) will be sent to the in-game email box, and real products will be delivered to the winner's address.
1. Please create only ORIGINAL work. Do not copy from others.
2. Do not include anything inappropriate or offensive in your work, including but not limited to contents that are anti-social, political, violent, or pornographic.
3. The work submitted must be in its initial release. Do not submit work that has already published on other platforms.
4. Contestants must not cheat by any means during voting. If any contestant is found to be cheating during voting, he/she/they will be disqualified for this contest.
5. For copyrights, refer to "Community Rules". If contestants are working as a team, please confirm that each member of the team has agreed to submit their work to this contest. Write down each member's name in the email. However, please include only one player ID as reward will be sent to the player ID you submit.
6. Papergames reserves the right of final interpretation of all content submissions.